ACCOUNTS PAYABLE POSITION
Bluffton, SC residential home builder is looking for an experienced accounts payable clerk to join our accounting team. In this position, you will be responsible for various accounts payable functions including vendor invoice processing, assisting with weekly check runs and filing. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles and functions, the ability to multi-task and have strong computer skills.
- Assist A/P Coordinator with accounts payable function including G/L coding and data entry of vendor invoices for multiple corporate entities.
- Perform office duties related to position including filing, customer service and correspondence with vendors, project managers and other department staff members.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounts payable.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Related industry experience in construction or with building trades is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of IHMS or Builder Trend software a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package and salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and a 401(k) plan.
Please submit your resume via the link below.