SANDCASTLES BY THE SEA
Gated Ocean-Oriented Community
0.3 Miles to the Beach
Call (843) 815-2423 for Information
The Kitty Hawk• 3 Bedrooms/Loft/3.5 Baths
• Square Footage: 1,844
• Optional 2nd Living Level with Bedroom & Bath (969 sq. ft.)
• Optional 3rd Living Level with Bedroom & Bath (617 sq. ft.)
• Total Possible Square Footage with 5 BR/5.5 BA/Loft – 2,639 sq. ft.
The Buxton• 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths
• Square Footage: 1,981
• Optional Double Master Suites
• Optional 3rd Living Level with Bedroom and Bath (635 sq. ft.)
• Total Possible Square Footage with 4 BR/3.5 BA/Loft – 2,616 sq. ft.
The Wilmington• 4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths
• Square Footage: 2,189
• Optional 3rd living level with Activity Room, Bedroom and Bath (913 sq. ft.)
• Total Possible Square Footage with 5 BR/4 BA/Activity Room – 3,102 sq. ft.
3-D Interactive Tour – The Buxton ModelView the Tour
3-D Interactive Tour – The Wilmington ModelView the Tour
3-D Interactive Tour – The Kitty Hawk with 2nd Story Master ModelView the Tour
3-D Interactive Tour – The Kitty Hawk ModelView the Tour
We are the homeowners at 37 Sandcastle Ct. We closed on our house in late April of last year and wanted to write to you regarding our experience with Village Park Homes and a couple of their representatives.
We have built a couple of new homes in the past, so we have some experience and comparisons to draw upon. Our overall experience was positive mostly due to a few factors. The quality and building standards were good and our sales person Debbie Borth was exceptional.
A few examples of where Debbie went above and beyond are:
1. Debbie helped with every aspect of the contract extras, tile, colors, cabinet and flooring, selections. As a sales person we are aware that some of this is her job, but we feel that she was really good at even the fine details. This was very helpful as she has designer skills, and so we did not feel the need to hire a design professional.
2. Whenever an issue came up Debbie handled it quickly and without drama. As we know building a home, especially in the final stages, is very stressful on everyone. She has a pleasant way about her which eases stress and provides comfort that issues will be resolved. It’s a great skill for someone in her position. I know we appreciated it and her.
3. We did many more upgrades than our neighbors. Debbie was on top of it all to see that there were no slip ups from the subs. When they did happen, she remedied them quickly.
4. We also thought that Debbie was very good at walking the line between meeting our needs while at the same time protecting the interests of VPH.
Before closing we also wanted to give a shout out to Craig, our project manager. He came to our job in the middle of the build after Matt left. He worked hard to get up to speed quickly and helped to get the house ready to close. He has a winning personality and is very obliging and competent. We felt fortunate to have him. In short, we wanted to let you know that we are happy VPH homeowners.
Terri and Peter Laing